Flip Potty Toilet Seat (ELONGATED) - Bemis
This 3 PIECE Flip Toilet Potty Seat for ELONGATED TOILETS by Bemis consists of 3 PIECES that install IN PLACE of your existing toilet seat. It INCLUDES all 3 pieces, so it completely REPLACES your existing toilet seat. Now comes with "Whisper Close" and Easy Clean & Change features!!!This Flip Toilet Potty Seat for ELONGATED TOILETS uses a hidden-in-the-lid, child-sized toilet seat and a fun reward system. The Flip Toilet Potty Seat can easily be raised and lowered by your child. You will appreciate the hidden nature of the child seat - and that there is no guard to stab you in the back!
This Flip Toilet Potty Seat is ideal for initial training, can remain installed until your child is large enough to fit properly on an adult seat, and will help reduce your child's fear of "falling" into the toilet.
The NextStep Built-In Potty Seat is an innovative product for helping your child potty train.
The benefits and features of this toilet seat are:
- Allows dual use of your toilet by adults and children
- Install once, and it is ready for kids and adults.
- Reduces children's fear of falling into the toilet
- Easy Clean & Change - Never clean a potty chair again!
- Child Seat Removes when No Longer Needed or for Easy Cleaning
- Eliminates Clutter of stand-alone potty seats
- "Whisper Close" - No slamming
- Easy Clean & Change - Twist hinge to remove seat from the bowl without tools
- Easy as 1-2-3 to install! (watch installation video! below)
- STATITE seat fastening system - Never loosens
- Made with recycled wood
- Great asset for the child already toilet trained
- Reduces the fear of falling into the toilet.
- Child sits safely and comfortably on a regular toilet.
- Child's seat is hidden inside the lid of your toilet when not in use.
Maximum weight is 300 lbs. Available in Standard and Elongated sizes to fit all toilets.
This Flip Toilet Potty Seat is available for standard round toilet seats, as well as elongated toilet seats.
To determine if your toilet is round-front or elongated, measure the distance between the center of the bolt holes (which connects the seat to the bowl) to the front rim of the toilet. If it measures approximately 16 ½", your toilet is a round-front. If it measures approximately 18 ½", it is an elongated model.
Still not sure if you have standard or elonaged toilet seat? Click here for more information and graphics that show you how to measure your toilet to determine if your toilet is the standard round or elongated.
This Flip Toilet Potty Seat for ELONGATED TOILETS come only in white.
This product will ship by Fed Ex only.
Installation Instructions for this flip toilet seat:
You may also like these Categories
|Color||White , Black|
|Product Type||Toilet Seats|
|Product Audience||Adult , Kids|
|Manufacturers Warranty||1 Year|
|Toilet Seat Features||Family Toilet Seat , Includes Flip Potty Seat|
|Department||Home + Garden|